Posting

When you post remember you are posting to a world audience. You must use correct punctuation - sentences must start with capital letters and end with full stops, check your spelling and use writing language not text language. Mrs FR

Thursday 23 April 2015

The War story......

As mom and i are standing there Dad gets lines to go and fight in WW1, i don’t want him to go i am so scared that he will never come back. I look into Mom’s eyes i can see her eyes starting to swell up with tears i don’t like to see Mom upset, then i look over to Dad he looks back at me i can see the tears running down his face.
I let go of Mom's hand and run to Dad i give him a massive hug. I started to feel the the trickle of tears running down my face, i loved him i did not ever want to let him go because i did not know if he would come back or not. “Dad don’t go” i cried then he said “I promise i will come back i love you and your Mom forever”. I grabbed Dad  as tight as i could and i would not let him go. Mom came over to get me she gave Dad a Kiss for good luck and said”Come back we will need you and we will miss you so”. We waited for the soldier’s get on the Trains then we watched them leave the station. From 1914-18 we waited for him to come home then one day we were eating tea and then we heard the door open and slam we went to have a look it was Dad, Mom ran and gave him a massive hug and kiss then i gave him a hug he said to me “wow you have gotten so big son i have missed you so much”. From that day on we lived happy ever after.
By Mekeisha Hurley.

1 comment:

  1. A thought provoking and emotive piece of writing Mekeisha. It fits so well with the photo. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete